Aims of Homework:
- To consolidate work being done at school
- To keep parents in touch and involved in their children’s work
- To develop and encourage the habit of independent study
Guidelines for Parents
Parents are encouraged to:
- Establish a set routine and time for the child to do his/her homework, in a quiet place free from distractions.
- Supervise children’s homework, checking and signing it on completion.
- Help and encourage the child but not to do the homework for him/her.
- Send a note to the teacher if homework has not been completed.